Vi-Power VP-1028B , ide to Usb2.0, Hotswapable, Latchlock, 40mm fan with 1-touch button for Back-up / Restore , beige , no need to turn off pc with software to allow you to choose files, directories, source, destination ideal for pure backup , or backup on 1 pc and restore to another PC
- Supports USB 2.0/1.1 interface with data transfer rate up to 480Mb/Sec.
- Enabling native Hot-swap Plug-n-Play support for all IDE devices
- Fully compatible with all ViPowER IDE MobileRACKs (VP-10 series)
- Support most UDMA-66/100/133 IDE devices
- Just only one touch! Easy backup data.
- Compatible with standard 5.25" drive bay of all tower cases, desktop chassis, external enclosures, RAID subsystems, etc.
- USB 2.0/1.1 interface with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Fast and easy USB 2.0 solution for PC and Mac
- Supports USB 1.1 on Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP, and Mac OS 9.x or later.
- Supports USB 2.0 on Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP, and Mac OS X (your system must have USB 2.0 host port(s) and USB 2.0 host driver installed for the VPP-2528B to perform at USB high speed,.)
- Allows device hot-swapping and Plug-n-Play
- Compatible with most 3.5" UDMA-66/100/133 IDE devices
- Patented power control system
- HDD power and access indicators
- Ergonomic auto-eject handle
- Internal cooling fan
- USB 2.0 / IDE compliant:
- Integrated USB transceiver
- High speed (480 Mbps) and full speed (12 Mbps) support
- USB suspend / resume, remote wake up support
- Self powered (from USB +5V) with special USB power cord for extra power supply
- Supports ATA PIO modes 0-4: ATA interface operation mode is automatically selected during device
- initialization or manually programmed with configuration data
- Support Ultra DMA modes 0-4
- Dimensions: 8.4"(D) x 5.8"(W) x 1.6"(H)