We deliver throughout South Africa, usually within 1-6 working days of despatch. Customers living in major centres can expect a shorter delivery time than regional areas.
Major Center Delivery : R59.00
Regional Area Delivery: R99.00
When selecting your shipping option, please note the following:
Major Centres refer to: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London and George.
Please note: Townships, mines, hospitals, universities, farms and game farms are excluded from the above. Please contact us to arrange for special delivery.
Should you wish to confirm the price for shipping or if you cannot estimate the weight of the items you wish to order, we suggest the following: place the items in your shopping cart and proceed with the check-out process. When you get to the delivery details screen (before filling in your payment option), the shipping charges will be indicated on the invoice. You will have the opportunity to either continue the checkout process or to continue shopping and revert back to the home page.
Our courier service provides "door-to-door" service and does not deliver to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with your work address if you would like your order delivered to your office or alternatively make arrangements to ensure that a designated person is at home to receive the goods. Undeliverable shipments will be subject to a restocking fee of 15% in addition to shipping, handling and insurance fees.
Shipping is sub-contracted. Delivery times are given as an estimate only and NGR Computers accepts no responsibility for delay in delivery for any reason whatsoever. All shipping costs quoted are only applicable to South Africa.
All our products are sold with a 7-day Satisfaction Guarantee to ensure that you are happy with your purchase. All goods must be checked within 24 hours of delivery. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please email us to let us know that you are returning goods and the reason why you are not happy. Goods can be returned to NGR Computers for a full refund, less shipping and 20% handling fee, subject to the following conditions:
1. Provided goods are still in a resalable condition, they may be returned, unused, in their original condition and in their original packaging with the warranty and all accessories, manuals and documentation included with the original goods purchased. No software or consumables may be returned if the factory seal has been removed or broken.
2. The onus is on the customer to ensure that the goods returned are received by NGR Computers within 14 days of the original shipping date. The Customer must bear all the costs of insuring and returning any goods to NGR Computers premises. Under no circumstances will NGR Computers accept responsibility for goods returned that are lost in transit.
3. Cost of returns is solely the responsibility of the Customer.
4. No credit will be issued at all if the return is 14 days after the original shipping date.
All our products, excluding software, have a manufacturers warranty from date of purchase (unless specified). If any product is found to be defective and is still under warranty, our technical staff will try to establish the fault with you.
- Should you have a product that has failed during the warranty period, please contact us to begin the RMA process.
- Please note that the final decision on swapouts/repairs is made by the manufacturer.
- Should your product fail within the first 3 months after purchase, we will pay shipping both ways.
- Should the product fail after this period, you are responsible for shipping to us, and we will cover the costs of shipping the replacement back to you.
- Should a product prove faulty, and a replacement is not available - the item will be credited against their current or most recent retail price.
If the item is deemed defective and undamaged by the customer, it may be returned to NGR Computers under the following conditions:
1. The warranty will be void is the serial number or its label is missing.
2. The warranty will be void if items are written on or tampered with.
3. Repairs must be returned with a faulty report form.
4. NGR Computers will return the goods to the supplier who will replace or repair the items if a performance failure has occurred within the warranty period.
5. A component will be declared void and out of warranty if goods are mishandled, struck by lightening or power surges.
6. Please back-up your data on your hard disk before sending the PC for support, as we will not be held liable for any loss of data.
7. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that any goods returned are properly insured and under no circumstances will NGR Computers accept responsibility for goods returned that are lost in transit. Cost of returns is solely the responsibility of the Customer. All shipping and insurance charges must be PRE-PAID. The sender is responsible for the condition in which the package arrives.
8. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
9. NGR Computers does not guarantee system compatibility or suitability of goods. The Customer will be responsible for ensuring the fitness for purpose of the goods for the Customers application. NGR Computers accepts no liability whatsoever or howsoever arising in respect of loss, damage or expense arising from errors in information or advice provided whether or not due to NGR Computers negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors.