Raidmax announced three XTseries entrylevel PSUs, the 300Watt RX300XT, the 400Watt RX400XT, and the 500Watt RX500XT. The three offer a very basic featureset, but offer a few neat features such as a lownoise, temperaturecontrolled 120 mm fan; Core Haswell Cstates support, a single 12V rail design, and modern electrical protection mechanisms, against over/undervoltage, overload, and shortcircuitThe 300W model lacks PCIe power cables; the 400W model offers a single 6pin cable; while the 500W tops it with a 62 pin cable in addition to the 6pin. Other connectors include 24pin ATX, 44 pin EPS, 4x SATApower, and two 4pin Molex. The company didnt announce pricing.
- Support SINGLE 12V output for higher power usage
- Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation
- Support C6/C7 power saving mode on Intel Haswell CPU
- Up to 4 or 5 SATA connectors supports multiple of hard drives
- Support with Intel ATX12V V2.3
- Full protections with SCP, OVP, OPP
- 120mm silent fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit