Intel Xeon QX9775 ( Core2 extreme ) , socket 771 , quad core 3.2ghz box cpu with no fan ( require LGA775 cooler ) , 150w , 1600mhz fsb , with VT , 45nm - 4x64k L1 , shared 2x6mb L2 cache - with EDB , EiST, EM64T
When "Extreme" is an understatement. It's not about playing the game. It's about dominating and winning the game. Designed for extreme performance, the Dual-Core and Quad-Core Intel Core 2 Extreme processors feature the latest arsenal of performance-rich technologies:
- Intel Wide Dynamic Execution, enabling delivery of more instructions per clock cycle to improve gaming execution time and energy efficiency
- Intel Deep Power Down Technology, designed to deliver extreme energy-efficient performance
- Intel Smart Memory Access, improving system performance by optimizing the use of all available data bandwidth
- Intel Advanced Smart Cache, providing a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem. Optimized for industry leading multi-threaded games
- Intel Advanced Digital Media Boost, accelerating a broad range of applications, including ultra-realistic game physics and human-like artificial intelligence for an intense gaming experience unlike any other. Now improved even further on 45nm versions with Intel HD Boost utilizing new SSE4 instructions for even better multimedia performance
Warning: Graphics may appear to be too real. The Intel Core 2 Extreme processor has the power for incredible visual experiences. Get inside amazingly complex HD games and applications with the incredible performance from Intel's most advanced gaming desktop processor ever. Energy-efficient performance? Rage on. The Intel Core 2 Extreme processor was designed to enable energy-efficiency so you can maximize your performance. Plus, the added energy efficiency allows systems to run quieter so you only hear what you want to hear - the sounds of sweet victory perhaps?