D-Link Web Smart Switch with 48 10/100 ports and 4 Gigabit ports (2 UTP and 2 Combo UTP/SFP)
- Third generation design, with improved management and security functions.
- 48 Fast Ethernet ports and 4 Gigabit uplinks.
- Solid security with IP-MAC-port binding and 802.1X authentication.
- Malicious traffic and performance degradation prevention with D-Link Safeguard Engine.
- Auto Voice VLAN for the automatic prioritisation of digital voice traffic.
- Quality of service (QoS) and bandwidth control (down to 64 kbps).
- High Reliability with Loopback Detection (LBD) and cable diagnostics.
- Simple Web based management.
- SmartConsole utility for the joint management of several switches.
- Web Smart Switch with 48 10/100Mbps Ports, 4 Gigabit Ports (2 UTP and 2 combo UTP/SFP).
- Fanless Design: Provides Continuous, Reliable, Silent and Eco-Friendly Operation.
- Security Features: Access Control List, D-Link Safeguard Engine and Port Security.
- Intuitive Management: SmartConsole or Web-Based GUI, Built-in MIB Browser for SNMP, D-View 6.0 Module Support and Compact CLI through Telnet.
- Supports Auto Voice VLAN and DSCP QoS for VoIP Application.
- Interface: 48 10/100Base-TX Ethernet ports, 2 Combo 10/100/1000Base-T/ SFP Gigabit Uplinks, 2 Gigabit copper ports.
- Performance/ Resilience: Switch fabric- 17.6 Gbps.
- Security: ACL based on MAC address or IP address (ICMP/IGMP/TCP/UDP), 802.1X RADIUS authentication support, IP-MAC-port binding, DHCP Snooping/ Screening, D-Link Safeguard Engine.
- VLAN: 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, Max. 256 static VLAN groups, Max. 4094 VIDs, Management, Asymmetric, Auto Voice VLAN.
- Quality of Service (QoS): 802.1p Priority Queues, 4 queues per port, Port based bandwidth control (granularity down to 64 kbps).
- Traffic Management: 802.3x Flow Control, Port mirroring, Broadcast/ Multicast/ Unicast Storm Control, 802.3ad Link Aggregation (up to 8 groups, 8 ports per group), IGMP Snooping (v1/v2).
- Configuration/ Management: Web-based GUI, SmartConsole utility, Command Line Interface (CLI) through Telnet, Supports D-View SNMP network management.