3dconnexion Space Navigator - 3d mouse/input device for 3d appli
3Dconnexion has made powerful 3D navigation accessible and affordable for architects, artists, students and anyone else who wants to enjoy the 3D experience.
Ideal for Google Earth version 4 and Google SketchUp, 3Dconnexion's SpaceNavigator works with more than 100 of today's most popular and powerful 3D applications.
SpaceNavigator is a virtual extension of you. Pressure sensing technology allows the controller cap to become a virtual extension of you. Push, pull, twist or tilt the cap a fraction of inch to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D imagery. Increase pressure to go fast or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments
Why use a SpaceNavigator instead of a mouse? The key advantage of a SpaceNavigator over a mouse and keyboard is the ease of performing intricate adjustments to camera views and models with out repeatedly stopping to change directions, zoom, or rotate models. With a SpaceNavigator you can do all three at once.
Compatible with over 100 popular 3D applications SpaceNavigator works with entry level and professional 3D applications. Use it to drive 3D presentations using Adobe Reader or DWF Viewer; or use it to design products in Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks. Fly through rich 3D worlds like Google Earth, Nasa World Wind or Microsoft Virtual Earth. SpaceNavigator is compatible with over 100 popular 3D applications and we are adding new applications all the time!
Follow the Wizard to Navigate in no time at all. Never navigated in 3D before? No problem. The 3Dconnexion Configuration Wizard is an interactive tool that uses animation and imagery to guide you through controller cap movement and configuring your preferences. The Configuration Wizard also provides demonstration applications so you can practice or start using the device right away.
Why Choose SpaceNavigator
- Powerful Navigation at entry-level price
- Compatible with > 100 3D programs
- Manipulate models in Google SketchUp
- Powerful navigation for 3D visualization programs
- Ideal for 3D designers, students, artists and enthusiasts
"...this device is my new favorite way to use Google Earth." - Frank Taylor, editor Google Earth Blog
- Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
- Speed adjustable to preference
- 2 programmable function keys
- 2-year warranty
System Requirements Windows
- Intel Pentium 4/III or AMD/Athlon processor based system
- 140 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Windows XP SP2, x86 or x64
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
System Requirements Macintosh
- Dual-Core or Core Duo processor based system, 512MB RAM or 1Ghz G4 or higher, 512MB RAM
- 10 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later
System Requirements Linux
- Linux (Redhat Enterprise Linux WS 3, SuSE 9.0 or greater)