Asus R9290-DC2oC-4GD5 - DirectCu ii with copper heatpipes + dual fan - support XDMA CrossFire ( no external connectors required ) , TrueAudio HDMi with dedicated PAP ( Programmable Audio Pipeline ) to reduce CPU load - 28nm , 4Gb 512bit 4 channel DDR5 , 64RoPs , 320Gb/sec memory transfer ; 4096 GigaFLoPs, 128GT/s texture fill rate. , 2560 stream processors , 160 texture unit , core clock : 1000mhz with boost ; memory : 5040mhz , HDMI+2xDVi+DisplayPort ( upto 4x displays ) - require 8pin+6pin power connector - full retail pack
Product Range Features (Actual Product Features May Differ)
ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II delivers 4.7% faster game performance than reference design
* DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with 220% the dissipation area, plus 3X quieter running than reference.
* Exclusive CoolTech Fan drives wider airflow to keep critical components cool.
* 1050 MHZ engine clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
* DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
* GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interfac
* GPU Tweak Streaming let you share on-screen action in real time so others can watch live as games are played.
* 4.7% faster game performance than reference Radeon R9 290X in Metro Last Light
20% cooler and 3X* quieter
Exclusive DirectCU II thermal design includes a direct-GPU contact 10mm copper heatpipe and 220% larger dissipation area to boost heat removal efficiency. It performs 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference.
Proprietary CoolTech fan consists of a hybrid blade and bearing design, with inner radial blower and outer flower-type blades. These provide multi-directional airflow to accelerate heat removal and enable highly stable graphics performance.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 8-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
POSCAPs to lower power noise, enhance overclocking, and improve stability far beyond standard analog designs.
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
* Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
* Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
* Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
* 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
* Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
* Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
Stream online instantly
GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
Customize your card
Red or gold the choice is yours! ASUS includes easy-to-apply metallic stickers so you can choose the color to match your motherboard.
Product Range Specifications (Actual Product Specifications May Differ)
Graphics Engine - AMD Radeon R9 290
Bus Standard - PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory - GDDR5 4GB
Engine Clock - 1000 MHz
Memory Clock - 5040 MHz ( 1260 MHz GDDR5 )
Memory Interface - 512-bit
Interface - DVI Output : Yes x 2 (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
Accessories - 1 x Power cable
Power Consumption - up to 300W additional 6+8 pin PCIe power required
Software - ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
Dimensions - 28.7 x 14.73 x4.06 Centimeter