Asus R7250X-1GD5 - r7-250X - 28nm , crossfire-X , 1Gb 128bit 4 channel GDDR5 , 16RoPs , 104Gb/sec memory transfer ; 640 stream processors , 40 texture unit , 1280 GigaFLoPs, core clock : 1000mhz with boost ; memory : 4500mhz , DP+HDMI+DVi , with DVi to D-sub converter , 28nm - retail pack - 6pin PCi-e power required
Product Range Features (Actual Product Features May Differ)
ASUS Radeon R7 250X performance graphics
* Dust-proof Fan design increases particle resistance and extends card lifespan by up to 25% longer than reference.
* DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
* GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
* GPU Tweak Streaming let you share on-screen action in real time so others can watch live as games are played.
25% longer graphics card lifespan
Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic cards lifespan by 25%* through increased dust and particle resistance.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
Superior Efficiency Reliability and Performance
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
GPU Tweak with Streaming
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
* Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
* Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
* Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
* 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
* Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
* Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
Stream online instantly
GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
Product Range Specifications (Actual Product Specifications May Differ)
Graphics Engine - AMD Radeon R7 250X
Bus Standard - PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory - GDDR5 1GB
Engine Clock - 1000 MHz
Memory Clock - 4500 MHz ( 1125 MHz GDDR5 )
Memory Interface - 128-bit
Interface - DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1
- D-Sub Output : Yes x 1
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
Power Consumption - up to 150W1 additional 6 pin PCIe power required
Software - ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
Dimensions - 19.05 x 13.462 x3.81 Centimeter