Asus R7250-1GD5 - r7-250 - 28nm , 1Gb 128bit 4 channel GDDR5 , 8RoPs , 73.6Gb/sec memory transfer ; 384 stream processors , 24 texture unit , 806 GigaFLoPs, core clock : 1000mhz with boost ; memory : 4600mhz , d-sub+HDMI+DVi , 28nm - retail pack
Product Range Features (Actual Product Features May Differ - Zaps)
Great value graphics with superior stability
* Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15% faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference.
* Dust-proof Fan design increases particle resistance and extends card lifespan by up to 25% longer than reference.
* GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
Super Alloy Power
Enhanced durability and cooling
Exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation. Choke concrete cores eliminate buzzing sound under full load while capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan: equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
25% longer graphics card lifespan
Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic cards lifespan by 25%* through increased dust and particle resistance.
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
* Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
* Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
* Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
* 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
* Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
* Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD, with just a click
* Set your own headline for the streaming window
1GB GDDR5 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
Product Range Specifications (Actual Product Specifications May Differ - Zaps)
AMD Radeon R7 250
PCI Express 3.0
GPU Boost Clock : 1050 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1000 MHz
1150 MHz ( 4600 MHz GDDR5 )
DVI Max Resolution : 1920x1200
D-Sub Output : Yes x 1
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
HDCP Support : Yes
up to 75Wno additional PCIe power required
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
Super Alloy Power
16 x 11.1 x3.4 Centimeter