Asus R7240-OC-4GD3-L - r7-240 2Gb Graphics Card
Asus R7240-OC-4GD3-L - r7-240 - 28nm , 2Gb 128bit 4 channel DDR3 , 8RoPs , 73.6Gb/sec memory transfer ; 320 stream processors , 20 texture unit , 499 GigaFLoPs, core/memory : 730/1800mhz , d-sub+HDMI+DVi , 28nm - retail pack
Product Range Features (Actual Product Features May Differ - Zaps)
R7 240 is the astonishing new graphics card from ASUS thats perfect for home-theater PCs (HTPCs) and multimedia setups! Equipped with the Radeon R7 240 graphics-processing unit (GPU), R7 240 includes some brilliant technologies that you can get only from ASUS. Weve fitted dust-proof fan for 25%-longer lifespan, and equipped the card with our exclusive Super Alloy Power components for superior stability. R7 240 also comes with our easy-to-use tuning tool, GPU Tweak. Use this to squeeze every last drop of performance out of the card and then stream your pumped-up on-screen action over the internet in real time!
- OC-selected 820 MHz core, 40 MHz higher than reference for smoother gaming
- Dust-proof Fan design increases particle resistance and extends card lifespan by up to 25% longer than reference.
- Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15% faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference.
- Low profile graphics cards for HTPC and multimedia PCs support smooth 1280 x 1024 gaming and Blu-ray 3D.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- GPU Tweak Streaming Share on-screen action in real time so others can watch live as games are played
Product Range Specifications (Actual Product Specifications May Differ - Zaps)
- Graphics Engine
AMD Radeon R7 240
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
GPU Boost Clock : 820 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 770 MHz
- Memory Clock
900 MHz ( 1800 MHz DDR3 )
- Memory Interface
DVI Max Resolution : 1920x1200
D-Sub Output : Yes x 1
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
HDCP Support : Yes
- Power Consumption
up to 75Wno additional PCIe power required
1 x 1-slot LP Bracket
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
6.26 " x 4.37 " x 0.79 " Inch
15.9 x 11.1 x2 Centimeter