APC Smart-UPS RT SURTD3000XLi , Double Conversion Online , 3000VA with monitoring software , serial interface , with smart slot , support multiple extended-run optional battery pack ( SURT192XLBP ) , 3U rackmount convertiable via SURTRK2
Smart-UPS RT Features
- Automatic internal bypass
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Scalable runtime
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Network manageable
- Monitor and control the UPS and access environmental information remotely via included PowerChute software or the APC Network Management Card with temperature monitoring (included in all models above 3kVA).
- InfraStruXure Manager compatible
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators
- Enables quick understanding and response to visual indicators showing UPS status.
- Serial Connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash-upgradeable firmware
- Easy implementation of new firmware upgrades.
- User-replaceable batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms
- Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads in the event of an extended power outage
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breakers
- Enables quick recovery from UPS overload events.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.