ACECAD DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition is the handy software that converts your handwritten notes from ACECAD DigiMemo into digital text for further use in the applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- Handwriting, shapes, tables and diagrams can be converted into print to be further processed in Microsoft Word. It respects the original layout of your handwritten notes.
- Easily operate. Your handwritten notes and converted notes are on the left and right side of the same window.
- Easily define a specific portion of your notes in which you can specify a different conversion mode or keep a freeform drawing, such as your signature.
- You can create a personal recognition profile so that the software can recognize your individual handwriting with even greater accuracy. (Western languages only)
- Allow you to add words or auto replacements to your personal dictionary to enhance the recognition rate.
- The software converts Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish notes and recognizes capital letters, hand printed and cursive handwriting.
- The User Interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
- CPU: Pentium 233 or better
- OS: Windows 2000 or XP
- Memory: 128 MB or better
- Hard Disk Space: 270 MB
- Available CD-ROM drive